ZAC (Zaun Amorphous Combatant)
Zac was created in Zaun as a super soldier to use in war. A warrior that was the combination of brute strength and flexibility. The two scientists, which happened to be a couple, were in charge of the creation of him. They created an organic structure (Zac) which showed incredible flexibility, can change its form, and resistance to pressure. One day, when placing the blob into its cell, it showed sadness and emotion. The conscious of the two scientists made them realize that this was more of a child and wanted to be free out of the lab, and live a life of freedom. So the couple ran away with Zac to the outskirts of the city and raised him proper. Him having the capabilities and the traits that he did, his parents raised him with love and affection, right from wrong. Finally the government, tracked Zac and his parents down. Threatening his family, Zac unleashed all of his subdued power to force back the officials and to save his family. From that point on he was a hero to the common people of Zaun.
Abilities (In order, across):
Passive: Cell Division
- When Zac is killed, he will split up into 4 bloblets. These will attempt to reconnect, reviving Zac. They have a percentage of his armor/MR and health each (They usually have 12.5% of Zac’s MAXimum health).This has a 5 minute cooldown. Also Zac’s abilities release a blob when it hits an enemy, which can be picked up for a certain amount of time to regain health.
Q: Streching Strike
- Zac punches a short distance ahead of him, slowing all enemies in the direction and dealing 70/110/150/190/230 (+50% Ability Power) Magic Damage and slowing them by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2 seconds.
W: Unstable Matter
- Zac’s body erupts, dealing magic damage to all enemies around him for 40/55/70/85/100 +4/5/6/7/8 (+2% Ability Power)% of the enemy’s maximum Health. Collecting any of his chunks reduces this cooldown by 1 sec.
E: Elastic Slingshot
- Zac roots himself and prepares to launch him to target location, the longer he is rooted the farther he can launch himself towards his target, dealing 80/130/180/230/280 (+70% Ability Power) Magic Damage to all enemies hit and knocking them back for 1 seconds. Also this can be cancelled to refund health cost and place this on a lower cooldown.
R: Let’s Bounce!
- Zac launches into the air, and bounces 3 times (oppurtunity of 4 times). You can move and only use Unstable Matter during this time. The enemies that are hit (with any bounce) are knocked back, but cannot be knocked back by Let’s Bounce! again. Each bounce deals 140/210/280(+40% Ability Power) Magic Damage to nearby enemies, knocks them up for 1 second, and slows them by 20% for 1 second. Zac also speeds up throughout the ability (20%-50%) and loses it once the ability ends.
Zac is a tank, but when going full AP has the capability of dealing tons of damage to other tanky champions. Zac’s kit allows his team to engage and also for him to scatter the enemy team. His ‘E’ & ‘R’ abilities knock his enemies back away from him. His ‘E’ also has incredible range, perfect for ganking lanes from so far away. You can play Zac top or jungle, sometimes mid but he usually loses to the ranged mages. Careful, Zac’s abilities uses percentages of his current health.
Tips & Tricks:
If you decide to go tanky:
- Sunfire Cape, and Cinderhulk help Zac do massive amounts of damage with his ‘W’ in team fights.
- Getting items like Abyssal Scepter, help provide tankiness and damage.
- Your key is to break up the enemy team and slow them, make sure you disable the high damage dealers.
- Picking up blobs help restore health when low
If you decide to go AP:
- You deal massive amounts of burst damage if you hit someone with your ‘E’ and follow up with the rest of your abilities.
- You can easily pick out stand alone targets, since they cannot hear you being launched (even though Zac yells ‘Incoming!’
- Picking up blobs help reduce the cooldown on Unstable Matter
(All content belongs to Riot Games)